on your needs, we can provide a system to track and report progress or manage this function for you. Our full function includes the appointment and registration of a suitably qualified SDF to represent your organisation and:
- Learnership Management
- Accreditation administration.
- All registrations.
- Compiling and submitting Workplace Skills Plans.
- Compiling and submitting Annual Training Reports.
- Training Needs Analysis.
- Individual training plans.
- Job Training Profiles (Per occupation).
- Source and evaluate providers.
- Source and evaluate training interventions.
- Training Information Management.
An experienced practitioner can be assigned to assist the company with the accreditation process. We will assist in this process
from initial application to the final site visit and first verification. Accreditation Services include:
- All accreditation applications and administration
- Learning Materials Development and alignment for accreditation.
- Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator training and registrations.
- Quality Management System development and implementation.
- Learner Management System development.
- SETA Site visit coordination.
- Our analysis of the organisation prior to any intervention and hands-on implementation ensure our success in these
- Involvement of key staff from within our client’s organisation enables them to sustain and continue our intervention long after
- Where this is the client’s preference, we also enter into long-term partnerships to provide a continuing service to the
Training and Equity Committees
- Staff Briefing
- Employment Contracts
- Disciplinary Case Management
- CCMA Representation
- Restructuring and Retrenchments
- Performance Management
- Job Descriptions and Profiles
- Needs Analysis